The PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Package for PMDG 777-200LR/F and Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D (v2.4 - v3.x)*
The ultimate simulation of the Boeing's incredibly long, Long Hauler is here!
Experience an airliner simulation unlike any in the history of simulation with this feature rich and magnificently detailed simulation of the Boeing 777-300ER. Packed with detail, authenticity and a plethora of options to keep you learning and experiencing new avenues of flight simulation flying.
Created by experts for the enjoyment of experts, the PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Package will please new flight simulation enthusiasts looking for their first true airliner experience while it simultaneously thrills experienced simmers looking for the kind of depth and authenticity that only PMDG can provide.
The PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Package will give you the longest 777 airplane made by Boeing, with a level of realism as high as you could want in an airliner package.
The PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Package spares no detail with incredibly accurate cockpit displays, a full-featured flight management system, highly accurate LNAV/VNAV and auto-thrust modes, precise and realistic ground and satellite approach navigation capability, dozens upon dozens of optional pieces of equipment with which you can customize your 777 cockpit and literally hundreds of potential mechanical failure scenarios that you can activate to challenge your flying skills and your airplane knowledge.
PMDG has once again raised the bar on visual quality with an incredibly detailed, accurate and functional virtual cockpit, hundreds of switch animations along with their accompanying sounds, a visually stunning exterior model accurate to the finest detail.
This product contains the 777-300ER expansion package for use with the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package in Prepar3D by Lockheed Martin Corporation. The aircraft performance and operating characteristics for each type of aircraft is unique and highly accurate to their real-world counterparts.
Please see the PMDG 777-200LR/F product page for more information on this simulation:
- This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. (v2.4 - v3.x)
- Installer will install to v3.x or v2.x if newer version is not present on computer.
- The PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for Prepar3D is required to use this product.
- You must have installed Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D to use this product. (Any Prepar3D license level.)
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels. (Some pop-up functions avail.)
- This PMDG 777 license is for personal use only, not for professional or training use.
- This PMDG 777 license is compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D license level.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable.
*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.4-v3.x. Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation.